Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Hand-in-hand


The three musketeers. At almost 12, 10 and 5-years-old.

M is already taller than all grannies and is undergoing a growth spurt for sure. But his weight gain is still too slow for my liking. I have long given up and attributed it to genes. Anyway, with our genes, he will have a good chance to expand in all the wrong places in future.

Chip still has a lot of catching up to do, but he is as fit as ever, with all the intensive workouts he does at the Taekwondo competition sparring class.

The dolly, who constantly compares herself with her taller brothers, wishes that one day she will be the tallest and smartest in the family. No, we do not encourage her to compare, but she just does anyway.

I just know that one day, I will look back at all these photos we took of the kids and be grateful that I had taken one like this.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...