Monday, November 3, 2008

Craft: Flower Collage

Another craft which Chipsy did on his own last week. Well, pretty much. I just drew the flower, gave him the glue and a pile of the crepe paper I cut with some verbal instructions. And he just got on with it!





He loves glueing activities, though it can be difficult to get him to complete a craft unless it is enticing enough and we do it at a time of the day when the mood is right, concentration span is great, distraction is minimal or none. Of course, with all the experience I had with Marcus before, I know this is only age and developmental appropriate behaviour that he is displaying. So I just work on getting the best out of him with each activity we do together. 

Marcus has worked on this too, but on a different level, with added elements to challenge and interest him. See here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...